Saturday, May 16, 2020

52 CCT May Theme Challenge



I actually had a lot to choose from for the theme today...Silhouettes...but I decided to print this one out on the computer.  
This actually was my third attempt.  I kept smudging the ink trying to brush on the oxide inks.  Finally, decided to color with oxides first and then print.  I didn't think it would work but it did!   The black came out nice and dark with no sign of the colored ink underneath.  The tree and sentiment was stamped with Ranger Archival Ink.   The gold washi tape was actually salvaged from my pups. They got into my box of washi tap when they were younger and had fun chewing.  I was able to use part of it to edge the card.  My big sister said...a card has to have sparkle or it isn't a Christmas card!




See you over at 52CCT.  Come share your Silhouette card with us!
Netta

Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass and Seedless Preserves
Ranger Archival ink
Hero Arts Layering Fawn
Stamping Up "Winter Woods"

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

magnifique scène Netta, superbes silhouettes, biz

A.Rose said...

Such a soft and lovely background for that big, bold silhouette. Wonderful!

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: Another stunning Christmas card from you! Way to teamie! Great choice of your silhouettes and I really like that bit of colorful setting sky. Terrific card!

AndrejaM said...

So beautiful !