Monday, May 25, 2020

Kit and Clowder-Greyscale


I needed a masculine card so I looked back through Kit and Clowder classes I had and came across this Marker Greyscale class back in June 2018.  I just used pencils to color it up instead of markers.


I used the Camouflage Technique for the Happy Birthday so that way you can still see all of the image.  The finished card is an A2 card.


Out of everything I have colored, these eyes are my favorite!


16 pencils in all and 4 hours later.  Can't rush a masterpiece!  *G*
Netta


3 comments:

Lisa Reber said...

Beautiful Netta!

Rosmarie said...

You really, really, really captured the leopard's gaze, Netta! But the rest of the coloring is no less spectacular!!! I'm blown away. - It would be hard for me to part with such an awesome creation!!

Vicky Hayes said...

It IS a masterpiece Netta - so impressive! Vicky x