Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Stamping Zindorf's Way

I wanted to make a friend of mine, a very special birthday card. After reading Michelle Zindorf's blog Freedom in Creating, I just knew what card I wanted to make her! Following Michelle's direction, I created my version the best I could. I was very pleased with the results and so wasn't my friend. I wish I had taken a better photo. This one tips back too far but I mailed the card out and can't redo. Turned out..she loves tigers!! To me, Michelle's cards are like oil paintings you'd see on a wall. Great works of art. If you haven't yet, check out her blog and see if you agree! Supplies: *TAC Tiger Stamp *SU Best Blossoms *SU ink

2 comments:

Danni said...

Wow! That is so cool! Great job!

Kim said...

Excellent job. Did you see the new one Michelle put out today. Love the work here, you friend should love it.