Monday, September 14, 2009

Outhouse Wedding

I agree....a strange title for a strange card!!
When I bought this stamp "His n Hers" ...the first thing I thought of was an Anniversary or Wedding card. It could be the backwoods living I did for most of my life lol.
Our neighbors announced they suddenly got married on a Tues (decision made that day!!) so I knew they were the perfect couple to get my humorous card. I stamped this image on white cardstock and colored it in with Twinkling H2O's. I had a hard time to get a good photo but the "Hers" Outhouse is colored in white and "His" is colored in light blue. I outlined the entire image with a very light blue marker. The bow is made from wire ribbon and easy manipulated to a puff ball and then glued down on a black/white dotted chipboard. Sometimes you just have to make easy cards! Thank you for stopping by! 
 
*updated*
I was nominated 9-22-09

 

2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is such a fun card, Netta. :) I bet they loved it.

For some reason your blog isn't updating in my blog reader like it should. Has anyone else complained of that?

Shelly said...

I've nominated you for the Kreativ Blogger Award, Netta.

http://inkyhugz.blogspot.com/2009/09/my-first-blog-award.html