Wednesday, February 25, 2015

SBR-Us Challenge 65-Music

The Challenge I decided to conquer was Challenge #65-Music and what better card to go with this theme?  Birthday card of course!  There is always singing the Happy Birthday song in our household.  As a matter of fact...our family knows...on their birthday they WILL get a call from us.  My husband and I harmonize the Happy Birthday song in a very...how do I explain it? ...colorful...ya that is a good word...colorful singing.  LOL.  Makes the family laugh and as much as they do not want to admit it....they love that we do it.  

I found this card made by Julie and decided to give it a go.  I wasn't sure how she created it so I did the best I could.  Thank you Julie for the inspiration!




The background music stamp was done on white cardstock and glued down.  The piano was handcut on black cardstock.  To punch the keys I used a Stampin Up Word Punch.  The ribbon was 2 pieces left over that I tied in the front and glued down.

Thank you for stopping by and have a super crafty day!  See you soon
Netta

No comments: