Friday, February 20, 2015

Young At Heart

This card was fun to make for my boss's birthday today!  I took a picture of the card from the top so you could see the depth of the 3D card.



This technique is called Bendi Frame Card.  You can find the directions here at Splitcoaststampers.com.  It was a fun card to make but I must admit...not a quick simple card.  In between getting caught up on my tv show (The Walking Dead), figuring out exactly what was I going to do with this technique...it took me about 2 1/2 hours.

The stamp set is from Art Impressions His and Her Campers Stamp Set.  I tried to pull the set up at Art Impressions but the picture was not working so you can see the set here Amazon.  

Here are a couple more photos of the card.  



Inside:  Still young at heart...slightly older everywhere else.


Have a great day!!
Netta

No comments: