Sunday, March 8, 2015

SBR-Us Challenge #67-Flowers by the Bunch

I made a couple of Birthday cards and after I was done, I found I was able to apply it to SBR-Us Challenge to have 3 different shapes on our creation.  I did the same stamping on both cards with same colors: Stampin Up Pacific Point and Cherry Cobbler.  The center was colored with a Blender Pen dipped into Stampin Up Crushed Curry ink pad.  The flowers are from a Stampin Up stamp set called Best Blossoms.  The branch was stamped in Stampin Up Old Olive and I believe it is an Impressions Obsessions stamp.  I have all the rubber stamps for a few years.  The "Birthday Greetings is also from a Stampin Up set called Wetlands.  The Maroon and Royal Blue mats also use a Stampin Up item called Filigree Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.   I guess today is a Stampin Up kind of day!



I think changing up the mat really changed the appearance of the cards.


PLOP!  Into my box of birthday cards they go!  2 more added in the birthday card box and 1 more challenge crossed off!

*S*
Netta


No comments: