Saturday, June 27, 2020

52 CCT June Stash Challenge

Hi papercraft friends!  I am sharing card with you today my deer card I created featuring an Hero Arts Deer Stamp.
There is a fun challenge over at 52CCT and it is all about embellishments but there has to be a cluster of them on it.  Come join us!  We would love to see what you come up with.

Now about my card...I have practiced with this 3 step stamping before but never could get the 3 layers to line up right.  It was very disappointing to me and I stopped using the stamp.  Recently, I bought myself a strong light that also had a big nice magnifier on it.  It allowed me to see where to place each layer perfectly!  I am glad I decided to give it another try.  Next time I will use a lighter brown but all in all I am happy.



Thank you for stopping by!  I am off to go make some more cards!
Netta

AnMaCreatief Star Die pop out left over pieces
Hero Arts Oh My Dear 3 step Stamp
Tonic Studio Small Holly Leaf Die
Left over yarn
Sizzix Mixed Media Die
Stampin Up Pretty Pines Die
Left Over Christmas Strip Paper

4 comments:

Fabiola said...

C'est une adorable carte Netta, charmante petite créature, biz

A.Rose said...

So glad you hung in there! This card is great!

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: What a terrific mixed media Christmas card! That's fabulous to have a small cluster in the bottom left corner and then a larger grouping on the right side of the deer! The combination of fibers, greenery, and gold stars make for an interesting contrast to the deer. You've got a great wintry scene!

Rosmarie said...

Adorable little fawn on a very interesting background!! I really love how this looks!!