Monday, June 22, 2020

Kit and Clowder-Flight of Fancy Birthday


I have so many birthday cards to make for the next couple of weeks.  Staying home came at a perfect time!  My hope is to get them all done within this next week so I can get them ready to go into the mail.
This is the second card...a birthday card for my granddaughter since she loves Fairies.  I am enjoying using my prismacolor pencils and coloring with Kit and Clowder and learning a lot!  It took me 3 days of trying to color in my spare time.  

This image came from Jannafairyart and these are how many colored pencils I needed to color the image!


Update 6/26/20:  I have since made this into a birthday card for my granddaughter and mailed it off to her..



I have to tell you, I am so excited!  I finally got a pencil bag after many weeks of  searching.  


I bought the Arteza bag and was able to put all of my 150 Prismacolor pencils and 42 Derwent Intense set in the bag.  You can see my review of the bag here...which is very positive.  No more trying to make sure I do not drop the trays of pencils as I pick out my colors.  


Now...off to my next card!
Netta

No comments: