Thursday, June 25, 2020

Crooked Frame Birthday



I love to place embellishments a little crooked on a card.  It drives some crazy.  I think it gives it character.  For others, it makes them want to straighten it out like a picture frame.
I did have to use a t-ruler to make sure the words were straight!  I normally can get pretty straight but on this card, the crooked frame kept throwing me off.
The background on this card was created by using water, water color paper and Ken Oliver Galaxy Color Burst.  It is so much fun to sprits water on the paper and drop a couple of small drops of the color burst.  It does just what the name suggest.  It burst into a beautiful spread of color!
The Stampin Up Blended Seasons flowers were colored with pencils, cut out out and popped up.  I also used Stampendous Black Dot Sparklers.

This card was mailed for a co-workers birthday.

7 more birthday cards to go!
Netta

No comments: