Saturday, November 14, 2020

52 CCT November Color Challenge

Now we are talking!  Real Christmas colors...Red and Green!  You have to admit...there sure has been some different color changes this year!  They made me really stretch my imagination but that is point right?  Work outside the box and be challenged. 
 I bought this digital image from Jan's Digi Stamps a couple of weeks ago and it is called Holiday Candy Deluxe.   When I began to work on ideas, this image came to mind.  I had a bit of a problem trying to make it look good on my regular A2 cards and decided why not?  I might as well jump on the band wagon and try out a Slimline card.


It took only a few pencils to color this image.  It actually went pretty quick.


I wanted a little sparkle on the Christmas candy and was very unhappy with my red sparkling glue.  I think it is time to buy another.  It was coming out in clumps. 


Hope you head over to 52CCT and give this challenge a try.  
You do realize time is short to get your Christmas cards done right?


 Happy crafting everyone!
Netta

8 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh wow Netta, c'est splendide, magnifique création, biz

Andreja said...

I like your green-red card :-)) soo beautiful!

A.Rose said...

What a beautiful card!

AndrejaM said...

Beautiful desing and realy nice colouring!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This looks amazing on the slimline make, what a super card. Thanks for having me as GDT at 52 CCT, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

Kimy R. said...

Amazing! You are truly talented!

Lucinda said...

This is a lovely card - what a great image! It looks like you had fun colouring it. I haven't gone with a slimline card yet - sure it'll happen, although probably just as they go out of fashion!!!!

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: excellent choice on purchasing this digital image!!! This is stunning!!! Reminds me so much of the decorations, tags, and giftwrap from the 60s & 70s! Your coloring is superb! The hints of glitter on some candies in the bottom photo are exciting to see! Magnificient Christmas card!