Saturday, November 21, 2020

52 CCT November Theme Challenge

 Winter Wonderland...what a great theme.
Kraft cardstock, white paper, white craft ink, dark brown ink, rubber stamps is all you need!
I added white pen snowflakes and a few sparkling ones.
I cut an oval out of a scrap cardstock and placed it over the cardstock.  I used the white craft ink and sponged it all over.  Next I used my Misti to re-stamp the image with brown 3 times.
I wanted to add flowers and such around it but decided to go with plain.  I think it is very elegant this way.  
Stamp the words "Have Yourself" on the front and inside "A Very Merry Christmas" inside.
How is the card making going?  If your looking for inspiration...join us at 52CCT!  We would love to see what your idea of Winter Wonderland would look like.


Netta

3 comments:

A.Rose said...

Black and white is so stunning!

Goga said...

How nice that we used the same stamp for the challenge. I see that you also have a beautiful Inkadinka do wooden stamp at home. Mine is already quite old, but still beautiful. You made a wonderful greeting card.

Fabiola said...

oh Netta, quelle magnifique sobriété! superbe carte, biz