Monday, September 26, 2016

Masculine Wildlife Birthday Card

One of my Uncles is turning 70 years old this weekend and for the first time in his life he will have a birthday party that will be a surprise!  (sssshhhhhh don't tell him!  *S*)
 I can't be there so I made him a Wildlife birthday card and mailed it to him.  This is a tri-shutter fold...a little different when you open, so he might need help when he receives it!


The stamps are all from Stampin Up except the sentiment.  That one came from Fiskars Make a Wish Quote Set.  To make the moose stand out a bit more, I covered him in Stampin Up Crystal effects.  Everything was stamped with Versafine Vintage Sepia.   This fold allows the A2 card to fold flat for mailing.


Back home in NH, it is fall so that is the color theme I went with.   I know he will enjoy the card since he use to hunt all the time. 

Happy 70th!
Manetta 


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Netta
Gr Karin

Lisa Reber said...

Wow, this is beautiful Netta! I'm sure he will love it!