Saturday, October 12, 2019

52 CCT October Color Challenge

Welcome to a new challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.  Challenge this week is to use Blue, White and Brown.


I first stamped the rubber stamp with the white craft ink down onto Kraft cardstock.  Next, I inked up the same stamp with the blue ink.  Instead of stamping right down, I wiped a couple of the petals off.  That way when I stamped down, some of the petals would stay white.  
I used the pencil and Sparkling pens to tidy and fancy up the image.
Happy Holidays was stamped down using my Misty and my favorite black ink.



We all know how it goes in November.  The rush to get the Christmas shopping down, decorations up and get all the Christmas cards done in time.  The challenges are just to help us all get them done in plenty of time to mail.  One less thing to add into the crunch time!  I hope this inspires you to get going...if you haven't yet.
Netta

Penny Black Cling Stamp "Scarlet Majesty"
Penny Black "Berry Merry Christmas" sentiment
Whisper White Stampin Up Craft ink pad
Ranger Distress Oxide Tumbled glass ink pad
Versafine Onyx Black ink pad
Derwent Inktense white pencil
Spectrum Noir Teacup and Moonstone Pens

3 comments:

Fabiola said...

Oh elle est trop belle carte Netta, j'adore ton coloriage superbe et cette sobriété parfaite, biz

Nancy Soetaert said...

I love how you stamped/colored this beautiful flower! awesome card!
Nancy

A.Rose said...

This is awesome! Terrific use of the colors!!!