Saturday, April 18, 2020

52 CCT April Theme Challenge

Today's theme is deer and forest at 52CCt.com.  I just love this card I made today!  It just reminds me of a nice snowy winter day.  As my daddy use to say....the deer are hunkering down until the snow blows by!


I used ripped paper towel and grey ink with a sponge to make the hills.  The back pine trees was stamped with grey and the front trees stamped with black ink.  The stamp I used had rocks with the pine trees but I didn't want the rocks.  I just placed paper towel down and stamped the trees.  The rocks stamped onto the paper towel and not the card.
After I was done I used a toothbrush and white paint to splatter snow all over the image.




What will you create with this theme?  
Netta

Memento London Fog and Tuxedo Black
Sponges
Deer from Hero Arts "Winter Animals"
Trees from Stampscapes Nature Sheet
Whit Tempera Paint for the snow
Studio G Glitter Glue
Toothbrush

3 comments:

A.Rose said...

Gorgeous black and white creation!

Fabiola said...

c'est superbe Netta, quelle jolie ambiance paisible et poétique, biz

AndrejaM said...

You made fantastic winter scene !