Sunday, April 5, 2020

A Christmas Lost and Found

Strange title but true!  I created the baubles portion of the card months ago and lost it.  I swore the 2 pups got a hold of it and chewed it up but no matter how much I looked I never found even a piece.  After looking for a week, I gave up.

Last week while cleaning I found it!  It had actually stuck to bottom of one of my Misti's.  I happen to flip it over and found it. Safe and sound.  I wish I could tell you what the die is or what were the Spectrum Noir Sparkle colors, but I cannot remember either.



I finished off the card by making the distress Oxide background using the smooshing technique, cut it with My Favorite Things Wonky Stitched Die and glued it onto a piece of sparkle silver cardstock.  Cozy and Bright was stamped with Memento tuxedo Black and outlined with Copic FY1.

Was an easy card for sure!  

Stay safe everyone and keep crafting!
Netta

No comments: