Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Missing You

I have 4 grandkids and I really miss them.  Thank goodness they are old enough to call me, text or FaceTime.  I was thinking, I make all these cards but never for them.  With all my time these days, I decided now was a good time

Here is my first card.


I used sheets of Sticky Note pad to protect areas as I added the distress oxide ink.  I left part of it white on purpose for image to be glued down onto.

Not sure which one will get this card so I will decide after I am done all 4.
Happy crafting!
Netta


Copic: E00, E02, E11, E13, E15, E17, E21,
           B02, B06
           W0, W03, W05
Ranger Distress Oxide: Antique Linen, Seedless Preserves, Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry
Brushes for the Oxide
Large Sticky Note Pad
Penny Black Stamp "A Friend Is"
StudioG Clear Stamps Miss You
Versafine Ink Onyx Black for sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black for image



No comments: