Saturday, July 11, 2020

52 CCT July Color Challenge

This week it is white on white chosen by Fabiola at 52CCT.
I can't remember if I have done all white cards before and I really think they are really so elegant. 
 I grabbed a bunch of my dies that I thought would work.  First card I made did not make it and is scrapped in a pile to the side of my desk.  I may salvage it later on.  
Here is the card that I was happy with...


When I placed the pieces together before glueing down, it seemed to be missing something.  After staring at it for a few moments, it dawned on me!  GLITTER!!
I dug until I found enough white glitter paper in a very old paper pack.  I had enough to cut the background and the deer.  Although it is white sparkling paper, it was just enough to offset the plain white cardstock.


White is so difficult to photograph and capture all the details.  I tried without a flash and with.  The photo below is with a flash.  At least you can see where the glitter paper. =(



See you over at 52CCT.  Come play with us!
Netta


Whimsy Stamps Reindeer Die
Stampin Up Swirly Snowflake Die
Christmas Tree Die
Spellbinders Oval Ironwork Die
Stampin Up Hometown Greetings Die
Stampin Up Dazzling Details Glitter
Paper Studio Glitter Christmas Cardstock Pack
White Cardstock

7 comments:

Fabiola said...

oh wow Netta, quelle élégance dans cette scène, magnifique, biz

A.Rose said...

So delicate and detailed! Just lovely!

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: Excellent all white card! That's wonderful that you have lots of dies to utilize and create a wintry focal scene! And the glitter does help to offer visual contrast! Terrific Christmas card, team-mate!!!

AndrejaM said...

Fantastic multi layered card, and yes: glitter makes big difference !

Lucinda said...

Netta, I absolutely love this card! One of those that I see and wish I'd made! The layers, and the busy-ness of it, contained by the frame - it is just gorgeous!

dorsetdawndesigns said...

This card is so beautiful all the detail in such a small space Amazing

Crafting Queen said...

Love the layers in this card, just beautiful.