Saturday, July 4, 2020

52 CCT July Sketch Challenge


Unbelievable! It's July already and it is Christmas in July! I have creating Christmas cards under control for two years now as I have learned making them all year puts a big jump on them.  By the time I need to mail, I am all set, where as in the past I scrambled for days to make quick cards.  I am thinking I need to do that for birthdays!

It is the first Saturday of the month so that means a sketch challenge.  Will you come play with us this time over at 52CCT?  You do realize....only 6 months left to the year.  It also means only 5 months left to make cards!  


Netta

Sizzix Thinlits Garden Greens
Left over Christmas paper
Recollections Christmas Stamps
Impression Obsession Twig Wreath Die


3 comments:

A.Rose said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Becca Sadler said...

Netta: Hello, team-mate! Fabulous card! It looks so regal! Glad to see that you went oversize on the circle for your interpretation of the sketch. Beautiful card with the deep red, dark green, and bright white!

Fabiola said...

les couronnes sont si belles et adaptées pour les cartes festives Netta, ta carte est superbe, biz