Friday, July 17, 2020

Guinness World Record Birthday

This card was made for my co-worker who's birthday 
is tomorrow July 18th.
Happy Birthday Cameron!
I am hooping for the best for you!


I am not sure if Cameron likes basketball but I do know he is in the Guinness Book for spinning a basketball the longest on his finger.  Impressive! 
This image was the only one I could find that came close. 
 I found it on Dr. Digi on Esty. 
To help bring attention to the basketball (for him), I used a stencil called Warp Speed.  


 I am getting faster at coloring with pencils as this image only took me 3 hours.  For some of you, you will say "that took forever" but for those who understand and color...you will say "Way to go!"


Thank you for stopping by!
Netta



Ranger Distress Oxide,Mustard See, Salty Ocean
Altenew Warp Speed Stencil
Cuttlebug Happy Birthday Folder

Colored with the following PrismaColor Pencils:
    Burnt Ochre
    Sandbar Brown
    Beige
    Peach
    Eggshell
    Light Peach
    White
    Ginger Root
    Dark Brown
    Sienna Brown
    Chocolate
    Light Umber
    Indigo Blue
    Powder Blue
    Cloud Blue
    Periwinkle
    Neon Orange
    Pale Vermilion
    Pumpkin Orange
    
    

No comments: