Sunday, July 26, 2020

Surrounded With Love


Someone very dear to me lost her mom a couple of days ago, so this morning I made her this card.  

I had the pleasure of knowing her mom over the years.  She was a sweetest woman and very close to her daughter.
There has been struggles over the past few years so it is one of those blessings in disguise.  No matter what...it is always difficult to say goodby.  Nothing about it makes its easy.
MJ, if my arms could reach you, I would give you the biggest hug.  I know you have the best support with Al.

Much love to you.
Netta



Memento Ink: TangeloDandelion, Teal Zeal, Summer Sky, Danube Blue,Desert Sand
Distress Ink Forest Moss
Stampin Up: Chocolate Chip and Baked Brown Sugar
Large Post It Note
Misty
Penny Black Stamp "Paradise"
Just Rite Sentiment Stamp "Sympathy Handwritten"
Clear and White Embossing
Sponges
Areza Water Color Real Brush Pens: Ginger, Coffee, Crocodile Green, Seawood Green, Sapphire Blue, Night Sky Blue,
Versamark pad and pen
Embossing Gun

No comments: