Another fun card! This stamped image is one of the Impression Obsession Outhouse rubberstamps.
- I used my Touch Twin markers to color the image before I did any sponging.
- First I punched out a circle for the size sun I wanted on a large piece of scrap paper.
- I used the scrap paper that had the hole in it and tacked it down where I wanted the sun to be. If you notice I placed it over where the water will be as well as the sky because it will end up looking like a reflection in the water.
- I sponged yellow ink really well, removed the scrap paper and tacked the circle I punched out on top of the sun to protect it as I sponged the sky and water around it.
- I used another piece straight piece of scrap paper to mask off the sky so I could sponge on the blue for the water.
- I flipped the paper over and masked off the water so I could sponge the sky.
It actually went together very quickly. Most people use a brayer to create the water and sky. I have yet to master that technique. I do much better with a sponge!
Thank you for stopping by!