Saturday, September 5, 2020

52 CCT September Sketch Challenge

 Welcome to Septembers Sketch!
Can you believe it is September already?  I know, I keep saying that but I can't believe this year is going so fast.
Before I get to the sketch, I wanted to bring your attention to the background.  It was one of my experiments on the last challenge two weeks ago.  I did the Shadow Stamping with a Stencil.  I was able to use up one of the backgrounds on this card.  


Now on to the challenge today.  Sketch Challenge and all the challenges in September will be by Rosi.


One good thing about sketches, they are there to get you inspired and you can flip them anyway you want.  I flipped it sideways.  Turning the sketch helped me to fit the words HO HO HO. 


Also, just because it shows snowflakes, it doesn't mean that is what you have to place there.  It's just the placement of what you use that is important.
Here is what I came up with.


I want to thank you all for stopping by each week!  
Love to see what you can do with this sketch...head over to https://52cct.blogspot.com/ and while you are there...check out the other Designers creation with this sketch.

Happy crafting day!
Netta


Kwan Crafts Word Stamps Set
My Favorite Things Ho Ho Ho Die
Carta Bella Holiday Ornaments Background Stencil  
Left over White and Dark Blue Cardstock
Stampin Up Night of Navy Ink
Hero Arts Unicorn Ink






3 comments:

A.Rose said...

Love that you turned it on it’s side!

Fabiola said...

Ho Ho Ho Netta, c'est si original, j'adore, biz

Rosmarie said...

I really like the way you interpreted the sketch, Netta! These die-cut HO's are sooo beautiful, and the background fits sooo well!! - or vice versa ;)