Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Guitar Man

Here is another card I made some time ago.

My grandson is in a band with other classmates and is very much into music these days.

I found the perfect image from Crafts-U-Print called "Hot Birthday"

It was easy to make...print images out on cardstock, cut out all the pieces and  pop up or glue down. No coloring on this one as it was done for me.  After putting it together, I threw some glitter on it to give it some birthday sparkle.  While working on this card, the sneakers reminded me of memories of when I was a child.  There was a factory my mom worked at which was only a 5 minute walk from the house. They use to make these high top sneakers all the time.  The big rage back then. I remember as a kid climbing around on their throw aways or scraps out back until the big trucks came and hauled them away.  I use to collect all kinds of material and fur for crafts.  Even back then when I was around 10, I was still into crafts.  

 I see lately that kids are back to wearing them.  Perfect card for a teenage young man.








 

No comments: